CHUSA ENT

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

D.P. 2

   I'm a little hazy about last night's dream. Maybe I forced myself into dreaming and anticipating writing something down because what I remember is really foggy.

***************************
2.14.17

Something about a car accident or moments before impact I was with my family. We were laughing and headed somewhere out of town, when something big was coming right at us from the opposite lane.

But then it faded to a new scene.

This time I was sitting at a desk in an office setting writing. My hair was wavy fanning around my shoulders and a single strand kept falling in my eye. It was very annoying.

Then it faded again.

This happened a couple more times but I just can't remember anything that happened.

********************************

Maybe this episode is telling me that life turns on a dime. Anything can and will happen with and without God's interference, and we have to be prepared to keep going. There will be distractions. There will be times when quitting and giving up is the better answer but if you persevere through the tough times you will appreciate it in the end. We all need some aspiring story to help motivate us, why not write your own?

Walk into what the Most High has for you and WIN.

Peace,

ParaLectra Divine

No comments:

Post a Comment