CHUSA ENT

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Justus

Not totally sure how real love should be before two worlds collide,
Before smoke rings float in the sky as messengers to undying questions like,
Is he really the one for me?
Are we absolutely meant for each other?
But one thing i know for sure,
without him i am incomplete.
Men throw themselves at my feet as if they're made of pearls.
Offer to wine and dine like Im suppose to feel righteous.
Its just something about him..
But letting go of fears and listening to what i feel is the best thing
Will probably take away all my anxiety.
Someone who seems to be my complete opposite is madly in love with me.
A man who is willing to look past my petty ways,
Take time out of his life and wait on my arrival at the door of motherhood..
I have found myself in love.
For real this time.
Not by the idea of someone being there.
Not with an instrument I could be possessive with.
Not even with someone perfect.
The flaws of one becomes irrelevant when the love is real.
I pray for a long life that's peaceful.
Joyful.
Hallelujah.
Prosperous.
And loving with my future husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment