CHUSA ENT

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Love Letters 2 a King

In the Saloon of 1950..
 
 I've been watching you from across the room and all I keep thinking is what will it take to have your cologne all over me.

    You obviously work somewhere important and I can tell from your cuff links and alligator cut boots that you work diligently into the early hours of the morning to get the job done.

   A masterpiece in the flesh. Chiseled goatee and long clean painted hands, fingers and nails. Lips well proportioned and the low profile haircut heightens your style.

  If I float to you in this evening gown sewn from studious hands; if I catch your eye and hold the gaze until I am face to face; allow the deep cut of my dress that flows from my ankle wind up and disappear behind my waist; hold my head high as these pumps be the guide, will you allow me to have just one dance?

There's no wedding band to conceal your priority.
It's a quarter til 2am and I know you rather not be lonely.

Let me be your totem pole. Paint me with your frustrations; make me look elegant. Make me stand out from the rest of the girls itching to be made woman. I step to you as one, treat me as such.

Grip my body with strong hands and adjust my posture upon yours.

You don't even have to stare in my eyes in the dark.

Don't feel obligated.

Explore the mountains and valleys which would lay before you.

Contemplate right from wrong just to be turned on.

Admit how you like to be chased and captured to please.

Wake up before I
 
Push my hair to the side

Thank God for a beautiful woman now that Scotch has subside.

Gather yourself and walk out of my life.

Sometimes. Only some of the time a one night stand is alright.

A brisk walk on the wild side to ignite the soul inside.

Sometimes. This time. It's no crime.









No comments:

Post a Comment