CHUSA ENT

Monday, September 9, 2013

Unspoken



Dear Love,
    Oh how my heart skips a beat at the thought of you. I'm unable to truly get by without acknowledging your honest presence. I'm learning that at times when I feel my loneliness, it is I that has the power to change my emotions.
We all do this.
But I like to think being so in touch, ears ever so in tune with the melody of the Most High's baritone, that I am the only one who truly can change things. I can be a total crybaby sometimes, but it is only because of the love I have for people in general. Its really quite astounding being an introvert. I've become so comfortable within my love nest that analyzing the many different situations I witness from a distance has molded the person Ive grown to be.

I love love. I am so in love with the aroma love brings with its breeze. I'm convinced that I am unable to be in a long term relationship because they wont match my intensity as a person. All the great things I can bring to the table may get overlooked because I don't do what most females do.
This has nothing to do with standards.
Am I actively searching for love?
Am I waiting on Prince C to come rolling up in a black Monte Carlo ready to give me the world?
No.
I know my true companion will arrive on a random evening when I'm no longer anticipating him.
My past proves this to be true.
Every love quarrel I found myself in was totally unexpected, but each one has taught me more than enough.
(Siiiiiiiiiiighhhhh)

I just want to be kept Love. 

I write this listening to Jesse Boykins "Spark" cover. You should listen to it, its really pretty.

Signed,

Disguised Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment